http://imdb.com/title/tt0445965/
That is 2 hours of my life I will never get back. And I thought Freddy Got Fingered was bad.
Thank goodness I didn't pay for the rental.
http://imdb.com/title/tt0445965/
That is 2 hours of my life I will never get back. And I thought Freddy Got Fingered was bad.
Thank goodness I didn't pay for the rental.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Worst movie I ever saw was Mausoleum.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
And you was tellin us that we needed to watch this one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Wanna see a really bad movie check out The Cavern, this one is so bad it's not even on IMDB had to find it on yahoo.
The Cavern
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Ancient Evil
Oh yeah, it is very bad
http://imdb.com/title/tt0231138/
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
[ QUOTE ]
And you was tellin us that we needed to watch this one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Wanna see a really bad movie check out The Cavern, this one is so bad it's not even on IMDB had to find it on yahoo.
The Cavern
[/ QUOTE ]
is this it
http://imdb.com/title/tt0451262/
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
City of Lost Children....doesn't get any worse than that one
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Actually it does get worse, with Cornman: American Vegetable Hero.
![]()
Officially retired
Corn is good for you.
[ QUOTE ]
Actually it does get worse, with Cornman: American Vegetable Hero.
![]()
[/ QUOTE ]
Kiddie movies don't count.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks